Looking for a more concise way to access and utilize Excel within your company? Logicim’s XLGL software is perfect for those who want a customized yet familiar application to work within the already well known Microsoft Excel software. If you are unfamiliar with the XLGL product, here are a few reasons why it might be ideal for your small or medium sized company.
Logicim’s XLGL product is a Microsoft Excel add-on that lets you build visually appealing reports while accessing your data quickly and efficiently in a way that is easy for all. It includes ready-to-use reports that can be tailored to meet your small or medium sized business’ needs. You also have the option to create reports from scratch which allows you extract the information you need.
Here are just some of the features you can expect from XLGL:
- Fully integrated with Microsoft Excel versions 2000-2010
- Easily access data from Sage Simply Accounting
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Click and drag interface for ease
- Worksheet editing for full flexibility
- Access detailed information on any number
- Easy access to help and support from the menu
- Connect to multiple Sage Simply Accounting files at the same time
- Multi-currency options for international clients
- Balance of account or group accounts at any date
- Access to up to 101 years of historical financial data
- Amount owed to vendors/amount of orders/quotes for a given year
- Fully integrated Payable, Receivables, and Inventory Modules
- Employee modules for tracking hours
XLGL reports function as regular Excel workbooks that you can save and share. The interface is simple and extremely familiar to those who use Excel on a regular basis.
Accounts Plus in Ontario offers XLGL training for businesses and individuals. A certified trainer can customize the software and assist you with setting up XLGL to meet your specific business needs. They can help you setup and create custom reporting and accounting solutions that can be delivered right to your ‘in’ box. With the already familiar format, XLGL training in Toronto for yourself or your entire business is as simple as calling Accounts Plus. Call them at (289) 838-4116, or visit their website at http://www.accountsplus.ca.