Spring Forward Oakville – Clocks Go Ahead One Hour for Daylight Savings 2014

Posted by on March 7, 2014

Daylight savings time means to spring forward this Sunday, March 8, 2014.   Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour.  This is especially important for all you spring breakers who are heading for Pearson on Sunday – don’t want to miss your flight!

This year has been the 3rd coldest year in 50 years in the GTA.  Escaping to a warm climate is understandable, although ski conditions are great up at Blue Mountain too.

New spa coverNow that the sun is peaking out, it is time to dust off the snow from the hot tub and refill the water once we get into positive temperatures.  Clean or replace the filter element and do a check to see if you need any hot tub parts to keep the spa running through the spring.  Also the hot tub cover may need replacing as they deteriorate every 7 years or so.

http://www.pinterest.com/hottubstore/  shows some popular hot tub replacement parts and accessories as well.

90% of Torontonians are doing the stay-cation this year for spring break, so the weather is getting nicer just in time.  The other 10% are fleeing to the sun.  Pearson had over 110,000 passengers yesterday. If you do have a flight out, get to the airport early to be sure you don’t miss your flight.

Have a great spring break Oakville!


Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Bookmarks
  • LinkedIn