Simple Steps to Owning a Home in Ontario
Are you struggling to get approved for a mortgage to buy a home? Do you have trouble saving up the funds necessary to provide a substantial down payment? Is your credit history less than perfect? If you find yourself in any one of these situations, you don’t have to give up hope. Even with bad credit and lack of funds for an adequate down payment, you can still realize your dreams of becoming a home owner in the wonderful province of Ontario.
Home Ownership Made Easy
Nowadays, there are plenty of options available for those who find themselves in sticky financial situations. It is possible to buy home with bad credit. Follow these easy steps to finally own your dream home:
1) Get an expert on your team who is seasoned in the field of lease-to-own programs, like those at Sandstone Management.
2) Have your housing expert at Sandstone Management determine the price range of the home that you can afford, which will allow you to comfortably make payments each month without having to struggle. You must have a good, steady income to qualify.
3) An appointed realtor will help you find a suitable home that meets your requirements in your chosen area of Toronto or other parts of Ontario.
4) Your home will be inspected to ensure that it is structurally sound and free of any major issues and a fair price will be negotiated for the purchase.
5) The home experts at Sandstone Management will arrange financing through their investors. They will set up monthly payments that are comfortable for you, as well as determining the lease period based on your financial situation and preferences. Part of each lease payment will go towards your down payment.
6) Move into your new home! Any decorations and updating that you do will not only make the home feel like yours, but it will also add value, therefore increasing your equity in the home!
7) Make your monthly payments on time each and every month, which will not only go towards building equity in the home, but also help to improve your credit score!
8) Once the lease period expires, the experts at Sandstone Management will help you secure a mortgage with a much lower interest rate than you would have qualified for prior to the lease-to-own program.
9) Exercise your option to purchase the home at the previously agreed upon price! If home prices have increased above the set price, then you will have earned equity in the home since you only pay the agreed upon price.
You really can buy home with bad credit! Call the professionals at Sandstone Management today and get yourself on the road towards home ownership in Ontario! Visit www.sandstonemanagement.ca to learn more or phone: (905) 235-0841.