The basement provides a homeowner with plenty of opportunities to create a truly unique and functional space. Depending on what your needs are, you’ll want to plan out your basement so that you can maximize its usage. Getting in touch with an experienced basement contractor should be your first step when planning and designing your newly finished basement.
Basement Remodeling Ideas
- There are plenty of uses for your basement, including:
- Adding a recreation room for the kids to play in and for the family to casually relax in;
- Adding a laundry room with added space for countertops and storage for the ultimate in convenience;
- Creating a separate apartment with its own bedroom, kitchen and bathroom that can be used as an in-law suite, nanny suite, or even as a separate space to rent out to add extra income!
- Creating a work space for your home office, study area or home business
- Making a creative area for scrapbooking, painting, woodworking, playing music or any other hobby that you may have;
- Adding a gym for you to work out in at your convenience;
- Adding a home theater where you can sit back and watch a movie with your family
- Creating a ‘man cave’ with bar, pool table, TV area and more
There are plenty of ways that you can use your basement to increase the living space in your home. Finishing your basement can add on lots of extra space and increase the value of your home. However, you want to be sure the basement remodel is done correctly the first time. Look for professional basement contractors Oakville, such as Carcone Construction, to carry out all the details of your project and turn your vision into reality.
Carcone Construction – Finishing Basements Efficiently and Effectively
If you’re looking for a reliable contractor to finish your basement for you, then give the experts at Carcone Construction a call. This business has been around for almost 30 years, tackling all sorts of construction projects, including finishing basements, remodelling kitchens, bathrooms, adding additions and other interior renovations.
If you want the job done right, on time, and within your budget, then Carcone Construction is the place to call! (416) 953-5185 or visit www.carconeconstruction.ca.